- Prevents melasma reoccurrence and worsening
- Clarifies existing dark spots
- Evens out the skin tone
- Protects against UVA/UVB radiations
3 in stock
UVB & UVA are the primary triggering factors of hyperpigmentation. It has also been recently proven that the major element triggering melasma is visible light and particularly a part of it, blue light.
Photoderm M SPF50+ was tailored with dermatologists to address the causes and consequences of melasma:
– It provides the highest blue light protection on the market: 61%* to prevent recurrences.
– Enriched with glabridin, the new patented formula also biologically regulates the pigmentation process and thus helps to prevent pigmentation spots, reduce their appearance and limit their recurrence.
– The high concentration of pigments have the power to stop blue light damages. It also allows high coverage to perfectly hide dark spots with a pleasant powdery finish and mattifying power.
– The SUN ACTIVE DEFENSE technology, rather than overlaoding the skin with filters, reinforces the skin’s self-defence abilities to compensate for the biological impacts of UVA. It brings an antioxidant protection and maintains skin immune defenses under the sun.
3 in stock
Apply daily to minimize the risks of pigmentation.
3 hour delivery
- All orders placed before 5:00 pm
- Available for Dubai only
Next day delivery
- All orders placed after 5.30pm
- All orders from any Emirate other than Dubai.
** Delivery times during Ramadan might be affected **
This Product has no reviews. Be the first to write a review and you could win a
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a 100 AED voucher.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Shop the Bioderma With the utmost respect for the skin’s natural balance, the products are developed using a positive approach without compromising on dermatological safety.